Help Topic Rules and Requirements

For a list of all requirements and guidelines pertaining to posting a new Help topic, please click here.

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | Big Book of Resources

Submission Guidelines

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Making a Default Layout, Step by step
Mickey
post Jan 8 2009, 04:52 PM
Post #176

Treasure Pleasure

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 281,127

Haha, yeah. MySpace is complicated like that.

tiffanyket
post Feb 22 2009, 09:50 AM
Post #177

Group: Member
Member No: 715,990

hey , im new here so excuse my abscense lol. uhmm i needed help on how to combine all the seperate codes and on whether i should repeat in between : ; or after the ; ??????

what are the differences between the two div banner codes?
Reason for edit: Please use the Edit button instead of double-posting. - Mike

Mickey
post Feb 22 2009, 10:18 AM
Post #178

Treasure Pleasure

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 281,127

Posts merged.

The first code places a banner above the advertisement. The second code places a banner below the advertisement and the navigation. You shouldn't repeat anything, really. They're made separate for a reason. If you're going to group them, just put them one after the other.

nena-tuya16
post Mar 8 2009, 12:53 AM
Post #179

Member No: 718,134

this is awesome [=

sabrinakristine
post Jun 17 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #180

Member No: 733,223

QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Aug 29 2006, 11:56 AM) *
If I wanted to just change the font and size of my text and links, could I just take these portions from the list?

CODE
font, body, table, td, div, h1, h2, br, a, p {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color: text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
.orangetext15 {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
.whitetext12 {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
.lightbluetext8 {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
.text {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
.nametext {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
.blacktext12 {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
.blacktext10 {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
.btext {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
.redtext {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
.redbtext {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}

CODE
a:link, a:active, a.man:link, a.text:link, a.redlink:link, a.redlink:active, a.navbar:link, a.navbar:active {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
a:visited, a.man:visited, a.text:visited, a.redlink:visited, a.navbar:visited {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}
a:hover, a.man:hover, a.text:hover, a.redlink:hover, a.navbar:hover {font-family:; font-size:; color:; background-color:;text-transform:; text-decoration:; font-weight:;}

Would it still work without the rest of it?

sabrinakristine
post Jun 17 2009, 04:13 PM
Post #181

Member No: 733,223

it works good, expect for the picture part, i put the image url ine the (URL HERE) part but when i clicked veiw profile it dident work it was just a black groud. and the image was from tiny pic. how do i fix it?

genie1985
post Sep 4 2009, 08:54 AM
Post #182

Member No: 742,402

Wow,SO much!

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: