Study Abroad
Blyat
post Jan 17 2012, 04:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Official Member
Member No: 667,832

So around this time, a friend of mine just turned his papers in for his Study abroad for next year. It got me thinking again on how much I've wanted to be able to study abroad, experience a new country, and live the school/social life in the new world.

But, at the same time (which stopped me the first time), I had a few things stopping me, from my major change to renting a house for next year, let alone, how would I have my credits count in another University.

I'm curious to know if anyone here (or had a friend) were able to do this, but I'm also was curious with the particulars in study abroad:

Were you able to get your academic criteria in the school? (and with credits counting)

Did you go to take classes in your major? or just get some liberals done, or which looks better?

Overall was in enjoyable? what was the living/social/experience status you had

I know personal opinion and the school's criteria varies but I enjoy seeing other's opinions and ideas with this subject as well.

Start new topic
Replies
Blyat
post Feb 9 2012, 02:09 PM
Post #2

Group: Official Member
Member No: 667,832

Agreed, I've gone through the adviser and financial part. Now, it's whether or not I can get academics covered, let alone, who can take my rent when I'm not in my home. Sadly, my adviser isn't too helpful with me, so I'll try and speak to an abroad adviser instead.

At this point, I just wanna also hear others opinions to who went, or a friend studied abroad and hear their challenges, experiences, and feelings about it.

But thank you :)

Posts in this topic
Blyat   Study Abroad   Jan 17 2012, 04:15 PM
karmakiller   Aw no one's replied to you. You should be ab...   Feb 8 2012, 08:53 PM
Blyat   Agreed, I've gone through the adviser and fina...   Feb 9 2012, 02:09 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: