Createblog Diary, Version 11.
iDecay
post Dec 13 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #51

Pocketful of Sunshine

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 289,004

Dear Createblog Diary,

I don't know why I'm so afraid to tell him that I have feelings for him.. We're comfortable around each other and there's never a dull moment. Maybe I'm just afraid of rejection since there are so many girls going for him. I like to think that I'm the only girl who does know who he really is, making me have a better reason to want him. There's more to him than just a cute, sweet, caring guy. But then maybe I wonder if there are other girls that know this and that maybe this makes them attracted to him more. Maybe I'm just extremely paranoid and think of too much maybes. I don't know what to do. I can't ever find a good time to say anything. I feel so confused.

tokyo-rose
post Dec 13 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #52

♡♡♡♡♡

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 108,478

Dear cB diary,

I don't want to be sick anymore. I'm tired of bad, unpredictable weather.

I wish Jolie's mom were more understanding.

flutterby88
post Dec 13 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #53

Group: Member
Member No: 496,132

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and there's so much snow!!!!
IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIIIIIIIIME OF THE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flashdancex
post Dec 13 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #54

{ctrl+alt+defeat}

Member No: 528,863

Dear cB Diary,
Things are finally hitting their peak. I'm still unsure if what I'm feeling for him is mutual, or if there really is anything there at all. I'd be surprised if he even gave me the time of day.

I'm sick of the whole 'guys' thing. Entering into being a teenager was hard enough this year without the added pressure of guys and friends just acting like bitches.

Yet why do I feel so alive? I wake up every morning and am reminded of how much better everyone else is than me. It doesn't seem to bother me anymore.

AngelinaTaylor
post Dec 14 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #55

daughter of sin

Member No: 386,134

Dear cB diary:

You know the saying "no pain no gain"? It's complete bullshit. When it comes to love anyway. How the hell can you gain anything if you're in agony? It only harms you. The pain is so great, I can feel it in my fingertips. It hurts to even think about all the other possibilities. I could've been happy. Things could've been different - a lot different actually. And every time I see a couple, my heart breaks a little. Because nobody's EVER called me a girlfriend. Never. Ever. Even though I've been with a number of guys (5?6? I lost count), and one "relationship" lasted for more than a year (well - this one's been more than a year too). I've been "this girl I'm casually seeing", "a girl I met", "my friend", "this girl", but I was never a girlfriend.. and I don't quite understand why. Like in this case. Why? Maybe I'm too young (after all, 9 years IS a difference)? Maybe because I'm white? Pursuing a dead-end career, and therefore not good enough? Or I'm not as smart as any of his friends? I mean come on. Who am I? A student, and for my part time job, a waitress. Not a very ideal girlfriend. Maybe I'm not fun.. maybe I don't have a great sense of humour.. maybe I'm ugly or fat.. maybe I'm actually a terrible musician and he doesn't want to be associated with me? I have no freakin' clue.

One thing I've learned is that you should never, eeever make someone a priority. An absolute priority, that is. Because with time, things will change and you will remain only an option for them, if not something less. And that's not something enjoyable. I hate the fact that I always expect each relationship to be something different, but it all ends up being the same, and you wish you never met that person. Why can't I accept the fact that maybe I'm just not one of these lucky people and move on, without having expectations? Anniversaries, acknowledgements, birthdays, being cared for/loved and all that fancy stuff is obviously not something for me. Why do I keep wasting my time with people who frankly don't really give a shit? I try and try to make myself apathetic and distant and cold but it never works.

This is by far the one that's hurt most. It somehow beats the relationships with cheating, abuse and more cheating. I don't know why. But hopefully I can just move on with my life and never fall in love again.

hopelovebaby
post Dec 14 2007, 02:29 AM
Post #56

Member No: 599,084

Dear cB Diary,
I think I've figured out who ME is. And from now on, I'm just going to be ME. If you want to know me, then do so. If not, if you can't accept who I am, then screw off. So who is that? Me. I love to laugh. I love to have fun. I hate being serious, but if you ever need somebody to talk to about the more severe things in life, I'll listen to every word with my whole heart. I goof off way too much. Being silly and immature is one of the ways I feel free, but I have my mature moments too, I promise. God's girl forever. I love being outdoors and just walking around. I love making the stupidest things fun. I make stupid jokes. I go unbelievably ditzy at times, but I'm not really that stupid. My mind just blanks out sometimes. I love happiness. I can never be sad for long periods of time. I love kid shows. I love being a kid, period. I want to change the world one day. Deep down, under all this crap, I'm so caring and loving you won't even believe it. No one's completely seen that side yet. So keep looking for it and you won't be let down.
That's who I am. Me.
xoxo

flutterby88
post Dec 15 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #57

BEST f**kING BIRTHDAY EVER!!!! i danced my heart out and there was not a care in the world.
a few things worth mentioning: i'm sick of dealing with them, i give up, i'm done trying to force a friendship; what a SWEETHEART, came all that way just to wish me a happy birthday, he's a keeper; you guys SPOIL me, but i enjoy it i won't lie:); i love you guys, you know who you are; and last thing, i need to learn to say no, maybe then i won't be so afraid of dating again.
but again, best birthday ever. dancing is what i'm meant to do, especially with certain friends. and i felt amazing, no less than i ever should:)

deplorable
post Dec 16 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #58

we go a-drowning

Member No: 519,725

dear cB diary,

today was borrrrring. oh well. tomorrow ill livin' it up!

Jinny
post Dec 17 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #59

long time no CB.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 493,502

Dear cB Diary,

Gah he asked! I'm so happy. And I thought all along, he never noticed _smile.gif but he did! And GG is so f**king lucky.. she got it since she was born sad.gif Why couldn't I? UGH. Life would've been so much easier if I was born with it AND d-ing.

I'm so f**king unlucky. f**king damnit!

flutterby88
post Dec 18 2007, 01:28 AM
Post #60

i love those girls! i've never had a dance class wish me a merry christmas and a happy birthday like that before! it seems like every year the people i meet become more and more amazing.
but then again, i also meet some people i wish i could forget. that hurt, does he really mean that? it'd just be my luck, all the guys after me are either major creepers or just want to get in my pants, but the guys I'M actually interested in are taken or not interested. of course there are some wonderful exceptions so i can't complain at all. what i'm really trying to say is that i like him. i like him so much and i don't want to be disappointed. and i need HIM to give me a little space. it's so bad, how much i use him cuz he spoils me too:P. oh dear, it's never simple. whenever i get what i want, i feel guilty to the point where i pretend not to enjoy it just so i can complain. i've never gotten so much attention in my life, i love it:D. but i can't have it all. i gotta take the creepers with the good. and... i really hope he doesn't disappoint me. please.

Jinny
post Dec 20 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #61

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

I can't wait until winter break tomorrow. I seriously need to catch up on everything and sleep. I really want to go to the city during break! And I don't want to sing during the STUPID party hammer.gif The whole freaking project is useless. I f**kING HATE HISTORY. Aii..

flutterby88
post Dec 21 2007, 04:32 AM
Post #62

I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!! :) :):) :) :) :) OMG he's so cute, so so so so amazing. tralalalala i can't wait until i see him next. what would be a good excuse to see him over the holiday?????? GAH HE'S SO PERFECT!!!!!

Jinny
post Dec 21 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #63

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

My birthday's coming up soon! _smile.gif
I'm finally going to turn 16 on New Years yayayayay

tokyo-rose
post Dec 22 2007, 10:38 AM
Post #64

♡♡♡♡♡

Dear cB diary,

I'm praying so hard for Grandpa to be okay. I don't understand why this had to happen so close to Christmastime. I hope he gets a donor match soon for his liver transplant... God, let it be okay. We need him.

redpeony
post Dec 23 2007, 03:40 AM
Post #65

Member No: 17,767

Dear cB Diary,

I love him. I love the way he wraps both of his arms around me when we are sitting on the couch. I love how he kisses my forehead. I love how he 'boops' my nose. I love how he 'plays piano on my face'. I love how he kisses me nonstop on my face when I am mad. I love how he always grabs my hand first. I love how he places his hand on the small of my back. I love how when he is driving sometimes I see him looking at me and smiling. I love how he plays with my hair while driving. I love how he sings to me. He is wonderful and patient and kind and understanding and funny and smart.

I didn't expect this when I met him. One random day 2 summers ago... this cute boy that seemed 'responsible' but for the first few months was a complete jerk. I stuck around because I was so smitten and so lucky for me... it transformed into something f**king beautiful.

I'm scared. The longer we date the more scared I am... because I am so freaking attached and we are still so young.

Jinny
post Dec 23 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #66

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

Why am I so selfish? Why am I so jealous? Why am I so complicated? What is wrong with me these days? I seriously need to rant my anger out on something.. here it goes?

I'm so stressed because of the sh!tload of homework we get everyday. I need to start sleeping earlier because I'm obviously not getting enough sleep. I keep losing weight when I should really be GAINING weight, otherwise ____ is going to call me anorexic which I'M FREAKING NOT. I'm really confused about who I like at the moment. I don't know who to trust these days. I have to start thinking more about who are my true friends and who aren't. So many people want to create drama everyday for no f**king reason. I'm sick of it! I still have to get Christmas gifts for my parents and there's no time to go shopping for one. I'm seriously BROKE at the moment and there's no way of getting any money. My brother borrowed freaking $50 from me and never paid me back. I waste my life reading ff and I should really stop. I need to catch up (SERIOUSLY) on my reading log because I'm not even close to being finished. My book review is due and I didn't even start my retarded classic book. I'm getting so many bad grades these days. I have to f**king do my math check and I'm scared of asking J for notes because she's already pissed with giving K her notes. I can't ask E because.. I don't think she'd want to give them to me. I have to get ready for regionals and my gay C-chromatic scale isn't working out. My scales are messy as hell. I have to update that notebook and I don't even know where to start. I have to update Only for the Prize and it seriously sucks like shit right now. I totally gave up on C and I didn't even START TN. I can't believe this. I keep rushing myself. I'm going beyond my standards. I want to go to the SJ or TQ concert when I go to Korea next year, but that's .0000001% I'll go. On top of that, I want to meet either backstage but that's like, literally, .0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance. Why? It's just.. seriously impossible? and I don't even know if I'm going to their freaking concert. I keep thinking about it and if I don't get it, i KNOW i'm going to be disappointed. I should forget it.. and it's my last visit to Korea (yeah, first visit in 7 years and last visit until I get out of college) and I seriously want to make it important.

What the hell.

Ah, that felt good ^
_smile.gif

MrStrife
post Dec 23 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #67

CheccMate Foo!

Member No: 487,531

Dear cB diary,

It's been a while but here goes. Last night was pretty fun even though everybody else didn't enjoy the club as I did so much. I have no idea why exactly but I needed that stress breaker even though I danced like a maniac. Jeez, I need to get the radio because it was so awkward on the drive home. I felt so bad for mentioning my birthday to everyone because C's birthday party was a flop and she spent so much money on the place and everything. It was a disaster like mine last year and I think she cried. I have no idea what's the deal with P. It's weird even though I know we're not the best of friends but it's like he secret dislikes me for some reason. We are very different people though.

Yeah well, I really wanted to get today off my chest. Woke up early to get to work and yeah it sucked as usual. For some reason, my bitchy boss tried to be all friendly with me even though a couple days she yelled at me in front of everyone. I remember that shit because I didn't do anything wrong and now she wants to be good with me. Whatever, I think it's just the season. For some reason, I just felt so down at the end of work and I didn't want to talk to anyone.

Then all of a sudden I heard on the radio, "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. It just reminded me of Wendy. You see my name is Peter and the first movie I ever remembered first watching is Peter Pan. I even think my mom named me after him because my whole real name sounds similar. Well yeah, there's this girl who works at the orthodontist office I go to for my braces and she usually takes care of me. She is so undeniably beautiful and from the getgo she looks so accomplished with her life at the time. One day I was feeling down like usual and it showed. Well the Fergie song was on the radio over there too and she started singing it and for some reason I just felt like she was singing it to me even though I tried convincing myself it was just my imagination. Well later, I missed a few appointments and she must've gotten the impression I'm irresponsible by that time. One day I went to the office to pay off part of my bill and I couldn't help but overhear that the same girl's name was Wendy. I was just shocked and stunned because suddenly in the air, was our names being called, Peter and Wendy. Then I had a rush and my first ever fairy tale came flashing before my eyes and I realized that it had no happy ending. Peter Pan was the boy that never wanted to grow up, but then I just realized that if only he did, he could've fallen in love with Wendy. Wendy can't wait for Peter and would eventually grow up while Peter would still refuse to. I realized that I was living out my favorite fairy tale and today with that song playing in the background, I saw my life in this Neverland with my friends the Lost Boys. Maybe I'm just being overdramatic over this ironic realization, but I can't help but feel that I have/want/need to say, "I'm sorry Wendy."

tokyo-rose
post Dec 24 2007, 11:26 AM
Post #68

♡♡♡♡♡

Dear cB diary,

It's almost beyond me, but not quite, how a mother can be so mean to her child and say such horrible things about her own family member. But I know that she says things she doesn't mean when she's angry. I feel better about it after getting a good night's sleep, but it doesn't change the fact that she was just cruel.

Jinny
post Dec 24 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #69

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

I seriously feel like shit right now. I want to sleep and get some rest but I can't. I have to do freaking altar service for two hours (Christmas Eve mass..) tonight. I have to hold the freaking candle? And I'm so dizzy and cold and sick right now.

ASDKFJASDLGKJSDLFKJ

happydimples
post Dec 25 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #70

Member No: 601,507

Dear cB diary,

I wish things were the way they used to be.

flutterby88
post Dec 25 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #71

a white christmas!!!! i honestly can't remember the last time i woke up to snow on this day. it's so beautiful out:). scary to drive in though, but i kept control of my car:). what a great night. wonderful presents and dancing and laughs. it's so beautiful outside, so so beautiful. i just want to walk around in it and be a kid again. that's the only thing missing this christmas, the magic of being a kid again. but i got the people i love by my side:). ok naptime, work is determined to kill me:P

flutterby88
post Dec 27 2007, 01:12 AM
Post #72

i don't know how i'm still alive. 10 and a half hours on boxing day. i almost died, but at the same time, i've never had so much fun at work. we all survived:) and i've never laughed so hard with them. i love them, i want to take them home:). and the customers today were wonderful, at least the ones i had. and $160! i won't complain:). i love those girls, more than they know. we must hang out outside of sterling. oh and the food today! that sure kept me going:). and the girls, did i mention i love them:)?

IVIike
post Dec 28 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #73

Hey, I'm Mike

Member No: 406,241

Dear cB Diary,
I'm really getting sick of my girlfriend Hannah being a total bitch all the time. We break up at least once every two weeks and I dk what to do with her. blink.gif

deplorable
post Dec 28 2007, 09:02 PM
Post #74

we go a-drowning

Member No: 519,725

dear cb,

i swear to god, if it snows again tomorrow ill kill an innocent twig. if this storm prevents me from seeing my boyfriend, ill be flippin mad.

stephinika
post Dec 30 2007, 02:12 AM
Post #75

Member No: 41,748

Dear cB diary,

Y'know, even with all that...today turned out fine. I've missed dance so much...

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: